As an authorized affiliate (Affiliate) of Just Chew LLC (Favour), you agree to abide by the terms and conditions contained in this Agreement (Agreement). Please read the entire Agreement carefully before registering and promotion Favour as an Affiliate. Your participation in the Program is solely to legally advertise our website to receive a commission on products purchased by individuals referred to Favour by your own website, social media account or personal referrals.
By signing up for the Favour Affiliate Program (Program), you indicate your acceptance of this Agreements and its terms and conditions.
1. Approval or Rejection of the Application
We reserve the right to approve or reject ANY Affiliate Program Application in our sole and absolute discretion. You will have no legal recourse against us for the rejection of your Affiliate Program Application.
Commissions will be paid out on the first day (i.e. “February 1” of each calendar month, via Paypal. For an Affiliate to receive a commission, the referred account must purchase an item from our site, and be attributed through the Affiliate’s unique referral link.
You cannot refer yourself, and you will not receive a commission on your own accounts. In order to receive a commission, the referral must use the designated Affiliate link or code provided to you by Favour.
Payments will only be sent for transactions that have been successfully completed. Transactions that result in chargebacks, refunds, or returns will not be paid out. Commission is also not inclusive of tax or shipping costs added to the transactions.
3. Program Requirements, Perks & Terms
To remain an active Affiliate, each Favour Affiliate agrees to the following requirements and other perks that will be offered as a member of Favour’s Affiliate Program:
- Affiliate will post at least two (2) times per month to share Affiliate’s unique code/link provided by Favour. This can include but is not limited to, an Instagram Story, Instagram Post, Blog Post, etc.
- Affiliate will use custom Affiliate Link for the purposes of tracking
- Affiliate will be given $15 in credit by Favour monthly, to apply to a Favour purchase.
Your affiliate application and status in the Program may be suspended or terminated for any of the following reasons:
- Inappropriate advertisements (false claims, especially related to CBD and/or Favour products, misleading hyperlinks, etc.)
Spamming (mass email, mass newsgroup posting, etc.)
- Advertising on sites containing or promoting illegal activities
- Failure to disclose the affiliate relationship for any promotion that qualifies as an endorsement under existing Federal Trade Commission guidelines and regulations, or any applicable state laws.
- Violation of intellectual property rights. Just Chew LLC reserves the right to require license agreements from those who employ trademarks of Just Chew LLC in order to protect our intellectual property rights.
- Offering rebates, coupons, or other form of promised kick-backs from your affiliate commission as an incentive. Adding bonuses or bundling other products with Favour products, however, is acceptable.
- Self referrals, fraudulent transactions, suspected Affiliate fraud.
- Failure to adhere to the Program terms and requirements within a month’s time.
In addition to the foregoing, Favour reserves the right to terminate any Affiliate account at any time, for any violations of this Agreement and/or without cause. Upon termination you agree to discontinue use of all links, logos, banners and promotional materials provided to you by Favour. Affiliates terminated due to malicious publishing tactics will also have commissions revoked.
5. Restrictions on Promotion
You may use graphic and text links both on your website and within your email or social messages. You may use the graphics and text provided by us, or you may create your own as long as they are deemed appropriate according to the conditions and not in violation of our terms as outlined in Condition 4. Messaging should adhere to the content brief provided upon acceptance into the Program.
The Favour Affiliate Program is designed for affiliates to promote via their legitimate channels of influencer only, Promotion via paid traffic (including any adword campaign), re-targeting, discount and/or coupon site, or any other method that in the sole discretion of Favour is not in accordance with the letter and spirit of these terms and conditions will result in any commissions so resulting being denied and will put your continued participation on the Program in jeopardy.
Just Chew LLC (Favour) will not be liable for indirect or accidental damages (loss of revenue, commissions) due to affiliate tracking failures, loss of database files, or any results of intents of harm to the Program and/or to our website(s). We do not make any expressed or implied warranties with respect to the Program and/or the memberships or products sold by Favour. We make no claim that the operations of the Program and/or our website(s) will be error-free and we will not be liable for any interruptions or errors.
7. Term of the Agreement
The term of this Agreement begins upon your acceptance in the Program and will end when your Affiliate account is terminated. The terms and conditions of this agreement may be modified by us at any time. If any modification to the terms and conditions of this Agreement are unacceptable to you your only choice is to terminate your Affiliate account. Your continuing participating in the Program will constitute your acceptance of any change.
Affiliate shall indemnify and hold harmless Just Chew LLC (Favour) and its affiliate and subsidiary companies, officers, directors, employees, licensees, successors and assigns, including those licensed or authorized by Favour to transmit and distribute materials, from and and all liabilities, damages, fines, judgements, claims, costs, losses, and expenses (including reasonable legal fees and costs) arising out of or related to any and all claims sustained in connection with this Agreement due to the negligence, misrepresentation, failure to disclose, or intentional misconduct of Affiliate.
9. Governing Law, Jurisdiction, and Attorney Fees
This Agreement shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the United States and the State of Florida. Any dispute arising under or related in any way to this Agreement shall be adjudicated exclusively in the state courts located in Florida.
In the event of litigation to enforce a provision of this Agreement, the prevailing party will be entitled to recover from the other party its costs and fees, including reasonable legal fees.
10. Electronic Signatures Effective
The Agreement is an electronic contract that sets out the legally binding terms of your participation in the Favour Affiliate program, You indicate your acceptance of this Agreement and all of the terms and conditions contained or referenced in this Agreement by completing the Favour application process. This action creates an electronic signature that has the same legal force and effect as a handwritten signature.